This is CV's idea... she liked hearing all the REALLY inappropriate questions I've been asked since telling everyone I'm pregnant.... Let's vote on which is THE worst!!!
1. Was it planned?
2. Have you started thinking about birth control after delivery???
3. Will you breastfeed?
4. You know you'll probably get hemorroids. (Not a question, but I heard it today at work and couldn't resist)
5. Will Damien watch/catch???
Those are only the ones off the top of my head- which do you think is the worst??? Keep in mind that these questions were all asked at work. By much older men. I would not be offended if any of my girlfriends asked these, but 50 year old men???? Ew!
Do you guys have any doozies you want to share???
Como Activar Una Tarjeta De Paypal
2 years ago


3 comments:
I would have to say that the fifth one takes the cake. What are people thinking?
These are priceless. I hadn't heard the one about the 'roids. Nice. That one gets my vote. It has the best combo of pure nosy speculation, inappropriately personal content, and blatant grossness.
On that note, Happy 2010! I can't wait to meet your precious little one.
I was asked, "so are you totally gaining weight since being on bed rest?" As well as "Holy crap! I thought you were a blonde!" (I haven't been able to see my hair dresser you see.)
Post a Comment