Little man is awesome! He is sleeping really well at night- sometimes 4 1/2 hour stretches! No smiles for mama.... except when he's sleeping and doesn't know he's doing it. He does awesome at tummy time and pretty much holds his head up all the time. I think we're seeing a little olive in his complexion- and this time it's not jaundice!
Here are a few photos to keep ya'll up to date, sorry if you've seen them on facebook already-
Como Activar Una Tarjeta De Paypal
2 years ago





4 comments:
Kason is so handsome-- cute little guy!
Thank you for the pictures! I can't wait to meet him in person.
Jenae--you look beautiful--glowing with pride and happiness. :)
Too cute - love the last one of Dad and son!
Man...I wondered if you could hook me up with this little man's Easter Bunny. I love his full easter basket.
Post a Comment