Look at my cutie patooties! Kason is 7 weeks old and GROWING! (D is 31 and.........) We are working on a schedule and it gets better EVERY DAY, thank goodness! Kason started smiling about two weeks ago and it just melts my heart. He already knows exactly how to get what he wants from his mama. He also randomly rolled from his tummy to his back yesterday. I think it was an accident because he hasn't been able to do it again- silly boy! But it was enough to get us excited.


My dad and grandma are flying in from Vegas on Saturday so my dad can bless Kason on Mother's Day. Isn't that exciting??? I am SO happy my grandma will meet little Kason- she is absolutely my favorite person in the whole world. She has always been a little quirky- she has eccentric tastes and an excellent sense of humor. Example: She's been sending out monthly newsletters for quite a few years. When I went off to college she started including me in the distribution. She always included jokes in the newsletter; some were a little off color, but nothing too racy.... or so I thought! One month my mom called me laughing like crazy. She asked if I had gotten my Grandma's jokes yet. I had and really didn't think they were THAT funny. So my mom asked about a specific joke. Hmmm. Well I didn't recall ever reading that joke... and besides, my GRANDMA would never send out anything so dirty!!! So we compared newsletters. Turns out my grandma has been sending out TWO versions of her newsletter!!! One PG-rated for family and Mormon friends and one R-rated for everyone else!!! I was so bitter I hadn't been getting the R-rated newsletter that I immediately called my grandma and complained. She was just tickled that we compared letters and that I cared enough to want the R-rated version. Every once in a while she'll forget that I'm supposed to get the good jokes so I have to call and remind her. She is just a hoot.
Here's another of my cute boys:
Bathtime.... Gotta love PB Kids!
3 comments:
That first picture is the cutest EVER! Kason is getting so big & cuter every day! Love his smiles!
Adorable Kason. I know you are one "in love" mommy! That feeling is pure joy.
Cutest. Kid. Ever. :)
Post a Comment