CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Brenham



Damien, Kason and I drove up to Brenham for the first time to see the famous Texas Bluebonnets. We were a little disappointed- we only found ONE open field with any flowers worth stopping for. Even so- we had a great time!


(seriously- how fat can I be? I am so ready to look pregnant and have an excuse for all this extra weight!)


Kason had a blast picking EVERY bluebonnet and trying to stuff it in his mouth before mama or dada could get to him. Such fun!


He also LOVED running wild outside. We couldn't get him to look at either of us- he just ran around GRINNING like it was the best day of his life. Hilarious!


Have you ever seen a cheesier grin???


4 comments:

Robin said...

What gorgeous pictures and great memories...even if it was only one field it looks like acres of flowers:)

Sweet-tart said...

Jenae! Those pictures are awesome!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog the other day...Im so excited for you and Damien, congratulations on the new baby!

Court said...

I love the one of Kason pointing. He's such a fun, happy boy!

Leslie said...

You look beautiful! I will say that one of the perks of being a Mom is being able to hide behind our kids! =) Love you!