Yikes!! Our A/C compressor just went caput. The unit is still under warranty (thank goodness!) but I have to pay for labor- $355!!! Doesn't that seem excessive? Does anyone know someone who has experience with A/C units that can offer guidance and let me know if I'm getting ripped off?!?
Thanks!!!
Como Activar Una Tarjeta De Paypal
2 years ago


6 comments:
Wish I could help, but I don't know anyone. But I feel your pain! A/C problems stink! I hope you get yours fixed quickly.
At least it's not 100°!
I had Bill Anderson Air (http://www.billandersonair.com) come out just to do a check on our A/C system last spring and really liked them. Don't know about cost for labor or anything, but really liked the company. Sorry about the A/C. When it rains it pours!!
Ask my husband how much his guy costs. It might be cheaper.
Ahh, that does sound like a lot! I don't know anyone that does A/C...but if it gets a little warm for you at home, come over to mine! It's never fun to be home alone in a hot, non AC house! You are welcome to come anytime...even if your A/C is now fixed.
Oye vey, that is a chunk of change for labor!! Sheesh! Those repair people can rob you blind. Did you get it all figured out? Hopefully you are all comfy cozy now. Thank goodness it's not too terribly uncomfortable outside yet.
Just saw your comment on my page. You brightened my night I missed you! Welcome home!!! Let's definately get together this week and eat those taco salads.
Post a Comment