Brownie Sundae Deliciousness
1 box favorite Brownie mix & ingredients to make
2-3 cups FROZEN miniature marshmallows (keeps the marshmallows moist and gooey)
1 cup Heath Toffee Bits (or more for extra deliciousness)
1 jar chocolate fudge frosting
Ice Cream- any flavor that floats your boat
Prepare brownies as indicated on package for 8"x8" glass pan and bake. When brownies have 15 minutes remaining for baking, remove from oven. Top evenly with Heath bits, then marshmallows. You'll want to cover completely- no empty spaces! Return to oven to finish baking. After 15 minutes, remove from oven (brownies will be wiggly and may seem like they are not done- RESIST the urge to return to oven!). Pour frosting into microwave safe bowl and nuke for 15 seconds or until frosting is "drizzle-able". Drizzle all over brownie deliciousness while still hot.
Let cool for 15 to 20 minutes, scoop (cuz it will be gooey!) into bowls and top with ice cream. No pictures because I modified a recipe on the back of a Brownie Box and wasn't sure it would be good. It was delicious and eaten immediately. I don't dare re-create since I will just scarf it all- AGAIN!
Weird that I can't seem to lose weight...
Como Activar Una Tarjeta De Paypal
2 years ago


6 comments:
I think I gained weight just reading the recipe! That looks sinfully delicious.
I love how you filed it under "Fattiness" and "Yumminess". Sounds accurate!
Oh girl, you're making my low carb life very difficult!
oh YUM! i need some!
I am available to eat those brownies anytime. :)
It's a good thing you didn't post a picture. I would have eaten my screen.
Who needs to lose weight when you can rock bangs that hard? You look AWESOME!
Post a Comment