CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Greaseball

Yesterday after A and I made our 8:00 AM rounds (aka walked Waterside) we both noticed I had black specks on my face.

Weird.

Upon further CSI-style investigation, I discovered that the black specks were gnats.

Gnats. On my face.
What's worse? They were sodden....and dead.

As I walked through the annoying clouds of gnats by the lake, they drowned on my greaseball, sweaty face. That's right, the poor little innocent gnats DROWNED in the puddles of sweat collecting on my face. Call me Gnatzilla.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

We don't let the gnats keep us down, do we? I found plenty drowning in the sweat of my face & back. Sick. What's with the gnats being out in the morning?

P.S. I totally didn't know there was a g in gnats.

Melanie said...

Now I see what I'm missing by not walking in the morning....

mmmmm...

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Oh gross! Mine are just called blackheads!

Jamee said...

That is sick and wrong. I would have been disgusted. Maybe wipe your face more often? :) lol