CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A little late for second thoughts...

Am TOTALLY freaked out that Kason will be here in about four weeks. On one hand, I want him OUT because I can barely walk- my hips and pelvis hurt so bad! On the other hand, I want him IN because then I don't have to deal with a scary baby!! Also, had a dream last night that my doc wanted to induce me and I threw a HISSY FIT because I was scared it would hurt. Not a good sign.









Guess it's a little late to be getting cold feet!!!




P.S.- here I am at 35 weeks:

6 comments:

Shel said...

You are simply glowing and lookin' fabulous!

Ya' know... I had second thoughts while I was pushing Daniel out! The doctor and James were both reminding me that that choice was not possible :) Of course the relief and emotion is phenominal after and I was grateful that I stuck it out ;)

I can't wait to see sweet baby Kason!

Liz said...

gorgeous pic of you! and i know the feeling. i was terrified a few weeks before faith was born. in every dream i had, i gave birth to a lizard!!!! you will do great.

Melanie said...

You look so great! Um, yea it will hurt and the baby is a little scary at first, BUT you get used to it! You will do fabulous...and the feeling you have once you have that sweet babe in your arms far outweighs the pain. I don't have a high pain tolerance, and I still want another one! So you will be great!

Court said...

you look fabulous. and you will do great! it may seem scary now, but once the induction/labor process starts, you will forget any anxieties you have now. seriously, you will be surprised by your own strength and capacity when the times comes.

Jennifer said...

My mantra "This won't last forever... this won't last forever..."

Melanie said...

How's it going Miss Jenae? Almost there!!!!