CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering

Still pregnant...

And ginormously bloated. Awesome. I was able to gain 9 pounds in two weeks.... which brings my total gain to 36 pounds. So much for my goal of only gaining 25. :(


To quote JR:

"THIS WON'T LAST FOREVER! THIS WON'T LAST FOREVER!"

It can't, right??? RIGHT!?!?!?

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Too bad I don't know if you're still up because I am up. It's 4:41. Been up since 1:30. We could hang out.

P.S. No, it can't last forever. You'll just be awake at 4am for a different reason :) But a better one!

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Almost done!

Melanie said...

Nope it won't last forever! 36 isn't bad! I gained 42 w/ Molly and then only gained 22 with Lily.
You will have a sweet baby boy before you know it! =)

Jennifer said...

If it DOES last forever, you will get a free trip to the Oprah show plus new york times bestselling book deals and movie rights options. Rich and fat is way better than just fat.

Court said...

You look beautiful and that extra weight will be gone in no time. You'll sweat off that water weight in days. Seriously--no worries.

Keep up the good work--you're almost there!