CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

6 Months Old

Kason will be SIX MONTHS OLD tomorrow! I can't believe my baby is halfway to one year old!!! And the size of a one-year old. Makes me want another one, ASAP, so I can hold a "little" baby again.




Things I LOVE about my little love:




  • He sleeps 10 or 11 hours every night (like this).




  • He is FINALLY taking great daytime naps.


  • He eats like he is about to hibernate (not kidding- the boy will eat 6-8 ounces of solids AFTER an 8 oz bottle... three times a day!!!).


  • He giggles like crazy, especially when he's watching the puppies.


  • He snuggles with his mama every night during our bedtime story.


  • He loves grabbing daddy's glasses.


  • He thinks ponytails are hilarious.


  • He turns when we call his name.


  • He can totally sit up by himself but chooses not to out of pure laziness (I can relate!)



Things I don't necessarily love about my little love:




  • Cutting his first tooth.



And here are his 6-month stats:




Height- 29.5 inches (well above 95th percentile)

Weight- 21 lbs 14 oz (above 95th percentile)

Head Circumference- 18 inches (95th percentile)




He is a big healthy boy.

2 comments:

Grammy Robin said...

Yay Kason...the perfect baby boy. Who sleeps like that at night??? I am in complete agreement with you, you need to have another baby:)

Liz said...

I'm with Grammy-he is the perfect baby boy! He is so stinkin' cute! And a sweetheart to boot!