Kason LOVES his bouncer, but sometimes it's a bit much!
Some of you may have noticed the dramatic increase in my blog posts this month- I'm boycotting Facebook for some very immature reasons (which I will gladly explain in person) and am utilizing Blogger for everything Kason.
Kason still has the rash around his eye, but I tried a homemade (tee hee hee) remedy recommended by CV.... and it seems to be working!!!! You'll have to get the recipe from her! One wonderful milestone Kason hit recently- He hugs! He'll wrap his arms around my neck and rest his head on my cheek and I just DIE!! He's probably trying to pull my hair, but I'm allowed to be in denial. :)
A little news about me: I started my calling as Primary Secretary on Sunday and Whew! it was intense! All those little bodies running around being cute (and sometimes TOO cute, if you know what I mean). I never realized how calm Young Women's was! I look forward to working with all the Primary Presidency gals, I know I will learn tons and hopefully develop better organizing skills! I have big shoes to fill- we all miss LC!
Anywho, that's all I got.


3 comments:
How are you posting at 8:35 am? Are you not at work today? You better be coming over here to play if you're not.
That hugging think kills me-- SO cute. You are totally aloud to be in denial. Just like I am about the fact that Max gives me kisses.
Super cute!I love how he pops right back up as if nothing happened.
I'm with Alisha-when Landon eats my face, he's definitely kissing me =)
We love having you in Primary!
And I'm glad the remedy is working! I suppose you could call it "extremely" homeopathic. ;)
Post a Comment