CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Skills

Kason obviously inherited mad athletic skills from me. Look at what an expert he is after only one day of crawling!
Dare I use the term prodigy????? :)

4 comments:

LeslieK said...

Go Kason! I love how his "little" head bobs while he crawls =)

Liz said...

loved your last few posts! just getting around to commenting....first of all, I know he's Damien's mini-me but I see some Papa Bob is Kason! And what a cute little slide of him crawling! He is already soo good at it! And don't feel bad about the leaving him in the car temptation, I've felt that way a million times! It's just so much work to get them out and all situated and when you only have to run in for one second....

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Ah oh, watch out! Isn't so cute to see them moving around like that though? I officially miss the crawling stage. :(

Court said...

Precious little prodigy...