CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 19, 2011

18 Months Old


My baby boy is 18 months old already! Can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday we brought this monster home from the hospital. I'm really excited I WILL be bringing another little man home from the hospital soon- I miss the baby stage! (I totally get the Duggars.... that baby fever is hard to resist!)

As always, everyone was very impressed with my large toddler. Here are his stats:

Height: 36 5/8 inches tall (Well above 95%)
Weight: 33 pounds (Well above 95%)

Kason impressed Dr. M with all his verbal and motor skills, too! He obeyed when she asked him to open his mouth, point at the koala bear, follow the light, etc. She said she's NEVER had an 18 month old follow directions so well. (He certainly doesn't follow instructions for his mama so I was happy he did it for her!) Kason is already saying two word sentences and follows two part directions. Dr. M was also impressed with him showing off how he could jump, kick and yell "Touchdown!".
When it was time for Kason to get his shots, he shmoozed the nurses, too! After each shot (only 2 this time- he's done until he's 4!), he would cry for about 3 seconds and then tell the nurse, "thank you". Isn't that precious?!? And sad?!?!?

Good thing Kason is officially "advanced" (Dr. M's exact description!), because otherwise everyone would think he is a pretty slow 3 year old!

I love this little man- he brings such joy to our lives. He loves playing with others and I can't wait for him to have a little brother! I know it will be a challenge, but I think Kason will love Daylen and be a great help.

1 comments:

Court said...

How beautiful are you in this hospital photo?? So happy and glowing. Soon we'll meet your next "advanced" football-ready baby! :)