CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 21, 2012

Reward

Meet "Elmo Fish", Kason's reward for going #2 in the potty.

While Kason has not had a #1 accident almost since we started, he HATES going #2 on the potty!!!  He will hold it until it is an emergency and then cry while he goes.  It's heartbreaking!  The Skittles and M&M's just weren't helping K overcome his pooping fears, but Elmo Fish is working wonders!  Kason "earned" Elmo Fish the other day when he finally pooped on the potty.  We packed him right up and went to PetSmart to get a "boldfeesh".  Since K wanted a blue one, we headed right to the betta fish.  Kason gets to feed Elmo Fish every time he poops.  No worries, the fish will be fine, Kason only goes once a day.


BTW- I finally gave in and put Kason in a pull up to sleep last night- I have been setting my alarm to wake him up to go around 2am so he doesn't have an accident- exhausting!  But this morning, HE WOKE UP DRY!!!  I will continue using the pull up until we're sure he's got it mastered, but I was totally impressed.

Now we just have to master the poop.  :)


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice work K and Momma!!!

LeslieK said...

Go Kason!! I am crazy jealous though ;)