CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 14, 2012

8 Months Old

I can't believe my baby is 8 months old already!  The time has flown- it seems to go by so much faster with Daylen than it did with Kason.  Probably because I can't give him any attention with Kason bouncing off the walls!!!
Daylen has been crawling for over a month (but has been army crawling since he was 4 1/2 months old!) and just started pulling himself up to standing a couple of weeks ago.  He will be walking in no time- which is CRAZY!  Kason didn't start crawling until he was almost 10 months old... and he didn't walk until he was almost one year old!!! 


Daylen is really starting to put on some weight even though he isn't so fond of solids yet. He hates anything homemade, which is a disappointment to me since I loved making all of Kason's baby food.  Daylen loves getting half an apple and just going to town on it.  He takes little bitty bites with his two bottom teeth and carves out almost the entire thing!
He can clap his hands and loves patting us on the arm and back.  Is there anything sweeter than little baby pats on your back?  NOPE!  Daylen loves his brother and just grins any time Kason is near.  (Other than when Kason is trying to decapitate him... seriously, Kason LOVES picking at and poking Daylen's head.  I can't keep him off it!)





Daylen is the world's easiest, most mellow baby!  I never thought Kason was particularly difficult as a baby... until little Day-Day came along!  Damien and I joke that Kason looks like Damien and acts like me- well Daylen DEFINITELY looks like me but acts like Damien.  We sure lucked out with our two boys!  Can't wait to see what our next baby will look like!!!  (BTW, I'm NOT pregnant and have no plans to become pregnant for a while!)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nothin cuter than those two little bums :)

Court said...

Daylen is so snuggly and mellow!