CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kason Michael Niko


Born March 11, 2010 at 5:19 pm. 9 pounds 13 ounces, 21 inches. Just a beautiful baby boy!

I was at 3 cm from Wednesday night until noon today- got to a 7 right at 4:00, then dilated to a 10 by 4:49 when I started pushing!!!!!















18 comments:

Alisha said...

He IS a beautiful baby! I'm so glad I got to meet him before I left. Can't wait to see more of him when I get back! Congrats you two-- and GOOD JOB. And Jenae, you look HOTT! :)

Laura said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie! And you look wonderful, Janae!

Can't wait to meet your little guy!

Andrea Dent said...

Jenae! You are incredible! He is so cute, and I can't wait to meet him! And yes, I can see why you were in so much pain...hello 10 lb baby! Awesome.

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Congrats guys!!! Looks like daddy! Can't wait to meet him.
You look great by the way.

Kristie said...

Welcome, Kason!! He's beautiful. Bye bye pain, but now the real fun begins!!!

Sarah said...

How in the world does someone look that beautiful after pushing out an almost 10 pound baby?! Unbelievable. Congratulations Jenae! He is absolutely beautiful and I LOVE his nose! I can't wait to see him in person.

Erin said...

Congrats!! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! And so are you!! What is your secret? I look like I've been beaten up for three days when I'm done delivering... :)

Liz said...

YAY! CONGRATULATIONS! Have you ever been so in love?

Jennifer said...

Ditto to everyone! Looks like Daddy; you look red-carpet ready; that baby is giant; and I'm so happy for you three! I can't wait to meet that gorgeous little Niko.

Jennifer said...

Now I totally want to call and say, "Isn't it crazy!? Is it anything like you thought it would be to have a baby? How do you feel? Do you feel like he belongs to you yet, cuz it always took me awhile....." I love baby talk!

Jennifer said...

ALSO - best birthday EVER!

Melanie said...

Congrats you guys! He's such a cutie pie! You look awesome Jenae!!! Congrats again and can't wait to meet him!!

Brooke said...

Congrats!!! Keep us posted.

Tarrah said...

Yay Jenae! You did it! Wasn't that bad, right? Congratulations on your super cute little (big) guy!
XOXO

Shel said...

He is precious precious precious!! I can't wait to see him in person!

Leslie said...

I am SOOOO happy for you! I am SOOOOOO proud of you!!! I am SOOOOOOOO excited to see him in your arms!

Court said...

Wow...he is such a handsome boy. Seriously. A lot of babies look like little old men when they are born. It's true. Not Kason. He's gorgeous, just like his mom...who is totally post-partum RADIANT! Can't wait to meet your not-so-little guy!

Laurie said...

i can't get over how gorgeous you look! i don't check blogs often, but when i do, i go all the way back....and girl...you get more and more beautiful along the way.

CoNgRaTs on baby KaSoN!! i would love to see him and hold him, but i am feeling a little baby hungry and we just can't have that right now. =)

enjoy! there is nothing sweeter.