Woohooooooo. Baby Kason is coming this week, PERIOD! My leg has been giving out because K is sitting on a couple of nerves, so apparently in compensation I've been swinging out my legs when I walk (shut up).... as a result I have jammed my baby toe about eight times (shut up again). But what really concerned my doc is the fact that I FALL DOWN at night when I get up to go to the bathroom because my legs/hips/pelvic region is so sore and nervy. So.... drumroll....... I am getting induced TOMORROW night!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO. And that's only if I don't go into labor on my own today.... which I may do because apparently I'm looking GOOD for it to happen soon.
Once I take a shower and get pretty I will add a pic to this post.... or not... depending on how many chins I have today.
...only two chins and that's about as good as it will get!!!
BTW- the BEST news of my doc appointment?!? I've lost 4 pounds!!! So I've officially only gained 32 pounds this pregnancy!
Once I take a shower and get pretty I will add a pic to this post.... or not... depending on how many chins I have today.
BTW- the BEST news of my doc appointment?!? I've lost 4 pounds!!! So I've officially only gained 32 pounds this pregnancy!


7 comments:
Woah! Let us know how it's going and good luck!
Yay yay yay! Can't wait to meet the "little" guy!!
What a relief for you! Wishing you a smooth and safe delivery. You'll be in our prayers.
Woo hoo! I'm so excited to meed baby Kason!
HOT MAMA! Seriously! I am so excited you'd think I was having my own baby tomorrow/Thursday. You better call me if you need A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G!
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!! You can do this!!! I am so excited for y'all!!!
Holy crap, it's almost time!!!!!
Post a Comment