Kason was hilarious today while I fed him avocado and sweet potatoes. He was SO hungry and couldn't wait for the spoon, so he settled for his fist:
Como Activar Una Tarjeta De Paypal
2 years ago
Damien and I met in 2001 at the Arizona State Student Athlete Center study hall. We've been married since June 1, 2004 and welcomed Kason Michael Niko on March 11, 2010 and cannot imagine life without him! We also have two beautiful beagle puppies. We live in Richmond, Texas, near Houston.
Kason was hilarious today while I fed him avocado and sweet potatoes. He was SO hungry and couldn't wait for the spoon, so he settled for his fist:
Posted by Jenae at 5:13 AM
Labels: Cutest boy ever, funniness
2 comments:
Oh man! He is such a doll! Good job getting him to eat all that healthy stuff...although...I don't know how much credit should go to you...you kinda gave birth to the world's most well behaved baby!!;)
That boy loves his avocado/sweet potato combo! And he has such a huge smile for his mama! So precious.
Post a Comment