CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer?


Working sucks. Housework after working sucks. Things must change, soon!


Here are a few updates on Kason


He is HUGE! 19 lbs 3 oz on Monday and a whopping 29 inches long! Way off the charts for height and in the 95th percentile for weight. He will be 5 months old next Wednesday. Little man is sleeping 11 hours every night and is just a WONDERFUL baby. Damien and I are so lucky! Kason is happy and healthy.... We started him on solids a couple weeks ago- he LURVES bananas, sweet potatoes and peas! He's so-so about avocado and prunes. Yes, we give him prunes cuz he gets a little constipated. He rolls over front to back and back to front and is SOOOOO close to holding his own bottle. It's super annoying because he just knocks the bottle up, down, back and forth for now. I can't wait until he's a little more coordinated. But I am definitely head over heels in love with this man!





My Boys taking a nap. Notice I still use the Woombie, even though Kason rolls all over his crib when he wears it!




Kason LOVES his new Ducky bath!


And he LOVES grabbing his toes!

2 comments:

Court said...

Such a happy healthy boy! He is so adorable. Seriously.

Kristie said...

In that picture of him and his dad sleeping, he looks so tall that he could be a 3 year old!! I bet he's taller than Hannah and super adorable!