CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here Goes....



Since I don't really do anything blog-worthy I'm copying Jen!





5 Things I can see without getting up

  1. Toby (my beagle boy)

  2. Tallulah (my beautiful beagle girl)

  3. Willy (my ugly blind in one eye cat)- All three animals have severe separation anxiety and are constantly following me around the house... awkward when I have to go to the bathroom!

  4. Picture of Damien and me at Cirque du Soleil's "O" in Las Vegas

  5. All of my WONDERFUL books that I refuse to part with- frequent argument with Damien and me...he tried to demand a "get rid of one before you buy one rule" that hasn't quite stuck....or even worked once. I always remember how GOOD the books are and don't want to miss my chance at re-reading!




What are you wearing right now?

  1. Black capris, short sleeve hoodie and white tank top.


Coke or Pepsi

  1. Pepsi 4 Life!


What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?

  1. Gardening- Seriously annoyed that my grass is not lush and perfectly green. Stupid Houston.


What would you most love to be doing right now?

  1. Reading a really great book that has a sequel. Or, better yet, the first in a never-ending series!


What websites do you always visit when you go online?

  1. Perezhilton.com- I love celebrity gossip and I'm nosy.

  2. Facebook- I'm nosy

  3. All the fabulous new blogs I discovered Friday night (OK, Saturday morning) after going to Jen's house- again, because I'm nosy and find other people's lives so much more exciting than mine!

  4. Twitter- love what other people figure out to say in 140 characters or less!

  5. Gmail and AOL mail


What was the last thing you bought?

  1. Milk at Wal-Mart

  2. (but the last fun thing I bought was a Pink Jasmine plant for my backyard)


What would you like to be listening to right now?

  1. Britney....always


What's the last song that got stuck in your head?

  1. When There's Love at Home (After a major fight with hubby and I was laying in bed glaring at him... Song is a major anger killer, so don't think about it if you want to stay mad!)


If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

  1. Magic (I want to be Harry Potter, and magic covers pretty much all the bases, right?)


What is your favorite weather and why?

  1. HOT, HOT, HOT. I love it to be at least 90 degrees with a nice breeze. I'm not a big fan of this Houston humidity, but love Las Vegas weather (in Vegas it needs to be at least 100!).


If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be?

  1. The Ukulele...No, the harp.... NO! the cool instrument the Clutter boy played in church!


What book are you reading now?

  1. Jemima J by Jane Green (LOVE Brit Chick Lit)

  2. Bones by Jonathon Kellerman

  3. The Work and the Glory #1 (I like to read a few books at a time so I can switch 'em up, depending on my mood)



Your dream career?




  1. Cupcake maker. I love cupcakes


4 comments:

Shel said...

Hey Jenae!! You are BlogTagstic!! Cupcakes are yummy! Have you been to Cupcake Cafe? Oh, and that awesome instrument you were talking about is a Marimba.. by the way, Laura has a blog, too, it's called theclutterconnection I'm sorry to say I haven't taken the plunge, but I do love to read and comment :) Take care...

Shelley

Court said...

Hi Janae! I've only met you a couple times in the hallway, but I already think you're funny. Any girl who wears the same pants 2 days in a row, and admits it, is a friend of mine. :)

Jennifer said...

I canNOT believe you drink Pepsi. Are you a Yankee?

Jenae said...

I'm gonna say I'm NOT a yankee... what do you call California girls? Awesome? Cuz that's what I am...and that's what Pepsi is! Awesome!