Damien: 0
Jenae: 2
Jenae: 2

I whooped D's butt in a pushup contest. Twice. Just thought ya'll should know.
Damien and I met in 2001 at the Arizona State Student Athlete Center study hall. We've been married since June 1, 2004 and welcomed Kason Michael Niko on March 11, 2010 and cannot imagine life without him! We also have two beautiful beagle puppies. We live in Richmond, Texas, near Houston.
11 comments:
Oh my gosh, is that Shera? You are a superhero.
Way to be! TWO times?? Awesome. Looks like YOU should go into law enforcement! Is that the chick from He-Man???
You.... So.... Rock....!!!!
I couldn't even do a pushup, so I am mighty impressed!
SHUT UP-- that is freaking awesome! You deserve some carrot cake. Come over to my house & get some! (PLEASE? Before I EAT IT ALL!?!?! I'm on a diet, remember?!?!)
Amid accusations of cheating, I have graciously agreed to a second rematch. Will post results shortly.
P.S. That is totally Sheera from He-man. I forgot how awesome she was!
wait a second...like the push-ups that are exercise?! ;) Oh no! I don't think I can even do 2...
you go on a beat your hubby!
You the wo-man! You the SHE-wo-man!
Remember the She-ra song? "Princess of Pow-a!"
You could totally kick Skeletor's tail!
P.S. I love how He-Man totally had a moral at the end of each episode.
wahoo, I found you. You're goin' on my list. Oh, and way to go on the arm wresling. Remind me never to cross you.
Post a Comment