It's getting to be that time of year! Tallulah, my little girl beagle, reminded me today why I still refuse to even try crawfish:
I know, huge stretch of my imagination, but every time I go to a boil (bawl), I can't help but think they look like little red puppies. Damien says I'm lame and need help...
Como Activar Una Tarjeta De Paypal
2 years ago


6 comments:
I have always thought crawfish were scary looking, but I never thought they looked like puppies! Now, however, every time I see one I will think of beagles. And since I have a beagle I will never be able to eat a crawfish! Not that I was planning on eating one anyway:)
Found you! Nice to have you on here. I find them too much like bugs. I can't eat them because I feel like I am eating a roach or something!
The pictures are hilarious with the likeness of them both curled up, tee hee. I don't care for them either and find crawfish boils a bit, well, gross... having lived in Louisiana and been to a few, I don't like seeing them alive then boiled then poured across a table and torn apart and eaten, yuck! I was a teen then and there were always sick boys there willing to gross you out by sucking the heads, yes I said that! It was disgusting. So, I will never eat them and I don't like going to crawfish boils. That was a bit graphic, sorry :)
Ha ha ha! Damien said I might ruin crawfish for some people, but obviously not for you guys. So glad to have kindred spirits nearby!
I love crawfish. My favorite shellfish. I don't mind ripping them apart at all.
I see the resemblance! Jared can't eat baby-back ribs b/c he says all he can think about are babys' little backs. Wierd. Him, not you.
Post a Comment