CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

18 weeks....


Wow... wonder when it will look like there's a baby in there? I think I'm just getting thicker all over!?!? We find out what we're having a week from Monday on October 26- we can't wait!!!


5 comments:

Court said...

Beautiful Jenae1 I hope you have a girl. I am definitely parttial to girls. ;)

Kristie said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having. Unlike Court I am partial to boys, but girls are a joy, too!

Coby said...

You gotta have a boy first...they are made to protect the little sister, and torment on occassion just ask Aedan.

Melanie said...

Can't wait to find out what you're having! You will go to sleep one night and wake up the next morning with an apparent baby belly just all of a sudden! You look great Janae!

Liz said...

YAY!! cant wait to find out if you get to add more pink to your cute house! too bad your boobs are so good your belly just looks like you had a big lunch;)