I'm 17 weeks today and I think I felt the baby moving last night! I totally thought it was gas at first, but then realized it must be Baby Niko! Do you ladies remember feeling your first baby move? Did it feel like popcorn popping!?!
Do YOU think I felt baby or just gas!?!?!
Como Activar Una Tarjeta De Paypal
2 years ago


5 comments:
That's totally baby. It feels exactly like popcorn popping at first until baby gets bigger than it can feel like jabbing, punching, and kicking.
I remember the first time I felt Madison move. It felt like a little flutter and I thought, "That was weird". And then I realized it was the baby. It was so exciting.
It was totally the baby! So exciting! Popcorn popping is a perfect way to describe it!
Definitely baby! So exciting!!
My recollection of those first movements felt like little butterfly wings flapping around in there.
Yep, it's baby Niko! It becomes even better when they're jabbing you!
I will so take pics of your baby! I like to get them early, within the first week! So be ready! :)
Enjoy your popcorn popping!
Post a Comment