Como Activar Una Tarjeta De Paypal
2 years ago
Damien and I met in 2001 at the Arizona State Student Athlete Center study hall. We've been married since June 1, 2004 and welcomed Kason Michael Niko on March 11, 2010 and cannot imagine life without him! We also have two beautiful beagle puppies. We live in Richmond, Texas, near Houston.
11 comments:
WOW! I really did not see that coming! Congratulations - Boys really are special to their moms!
yay! You are the cutest pregnant women ever.
SO fantastic! Now we want to know names.
WooHoo!! That is Awesome!
Congratulations! Prepare to fall head over heels in love.
I am so excited that you're having a boy! But I REALLY think you should consider the name Tyrel. :)
Wahoo!!
That boy is gonna be gorgeous! If Minnie turns out to be a cradle robber like her mom then she and baby Niko can hook up!
The word verification is derti. Like that dirty picture you posted!
that last hilarious comment was posted by me LIZ, on Jen's computer.
Ha ha! Sorry for the obscene photo. Love your comments. I'll post our name choice sometime this week- Yay!!!
Congrats, Janae! Boys are awesome! You are going to love your little guy!
Post a Comment