So this nifty little device thinks D and I are expecting a little girl! Three more weeks until we confirm with our developmental ultrasound. My friend Jennifer swore this was accurate with both her pregnancies, (both boys) so we'll see how well it predicts girls!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
Como Activar Una Tarjeta De Paypal
2 years ago


7 comments:
You are the pink queen, so I totally picture you with a little girl all decked out in pink.
However, I don't know Damien that well, and he seems like a manly man, so I picture him with a boy.
So as with everyone, I guess it could go either way!
Ooh girl...I hope it worked! Who needs doctors when you have fool-proof tests like these!?;)
I totally see you with a little gal. And Damien would be adorable with a precious pink bundle! Can't wait to hear!!
What a cool test! Especially if it's accurate. I can't wait to hear if the ultrasound cofirms the results!
I'm interested to see how accurate it is. I can totally see you with a little girl! Girls are a blast! I don't know what I would do with a boy...maybe still dress him in pink! :)
I still think you're crazy but you know I totally want you to have a girl so I'm on board!
3 Words. . chinese gender chart. Worked for me with all 3 kids and every friend I know. Google it.
And congrats!!
Post a Comment