Kason Michael Niko
*Please keep negative comments about the name to yourself. I reserve the right to kick some A if I don't like your comment about my Baby Boy's name!!! :)
Damien and I met in 2001 at the Arizona State Student Athlete Center study hall. We've been married since June 1, 2004 and welcomed Kason Michael Niko on March 11, 2010 and cannot imagine life without him! We also have two beautiful beagle puppies. We live in Richmond, Texas, near Houston.
Posted by Jenae at 5:58 PM
Labels: Baby Boy Niko
6 comments:
I'm tellin ya... Tyrel all the way. JK I love the name!
I would have never thought of that name, but I LOVE it. It has a great ring to it!!!
That has a fantastic ring to it! I said it aloud a few times just because it sounds so nice. Can we just start calling him Kason now? Oh, wait, is he going by Kason? B/c he could always be Michael or Mikey or Mike or Kasey or Nik or, well, I could go on.
Good job on that name, girl! (Um, and your husband, too.)
I love it! I like the way the whole name flows. Excellent choice.
Can't wait for that little boy to get here so we can start calling him that!
That is the perfect name for baby Niko!! I love love love it!!
I love it! Nice work mama!
Post a Comment