For those of you at the book club meeting yesterday (or if you plan on coming in the future):
I've been looking up all the books online to find good deals and came across an interesting sweepstakes. Win a trip to Guernsey for you and your Book Club (5 friends)! I know we probably won't win, BUT, it never hurts to try! All of ya'll should enter just in case! Click Here .
I would love to go to Guernsey! Expecially since I fully expect to enjoy the book after the glowing recommend from Sister Sudholt!
Since I'm bringing this to your attention- I BETTER be one of the 5 friends you take if you win!!!!!
Como Activar Una Tarjeta De Paypal
2 years ago


7 comments:
I will definitely go enter! And I will take you if I win. I guess I should take Cathy too, since she recommended the book!
I haven't been to Guernsey but I've seen it from Jersey (the island next to it). Jersey was awesome! I wanna come!
OK! You two are definitely on my guest list if I win... One of the many perks of being the first two to comment!!!
I am the third commenter!!!! Pick me, pick me! Thank you for posting the book title. I missed book club for a doctor's appt! What an interesting title. I will have to get myself a copy! Sis Sudholt has the BEST book suggestions!
Okie dokie, I just entered and it does say that you can enter once per person/email address PER DAY.... so to me that means we can go back every day and re-enter ourselves, right??? I'll read it again, but that is how I read it, tell me if someone else reads that the same way.... more chances is mucho better!
I don't know what y'all are talking about. It sounds like cows.
That's because Guernsey & Jersey have lots of cows but do you know what that means? WONDERFUL milk & YUMMY ice cream. It's SO GOOD. And they have this stuff called Toffee but it's not hard, it's soft like caramel... yum.... and the islands are green & beautiful then there are beaches. It's wonderful.
Post a Comment