
I know ya'll are sick of hearing about walking, but I must mention that Laurie Stephens and I will be heading up the "Richmond Ward Memorial Day Fun Walk". Please, please, Puh-LEASE come out at 7am on Monday morning to walk around Waterside with us. I know it's early, but it will make everyone feel less guilty about eating the Memorial Day treats and barbecues later in the day. Also, I totally plan on stopping at Shipley's for a donut-to-go! :) We'll be leaving Sonic at 7am-ish. Let me know if you're planning on coming and I'll be sure to wait for you.
*******************Strollers Welcome***********************
Como Activar Una Tarjeta De Paypal
2 years ago


3 comments:
I'll be there! Mostly cuz' Mary Hyatt asked me to come help (probably just extra insurance-- sounds like you and Laurie have it all under control) but also cuz' I like you and donuts a whole lot. And this must be true because seven a.m. is EARL_AY!
I'm coming!
I'll be there with bells on. Well...maybe not bells..but I'll be there. :)
Post a Comment