If any of you ladies are interested....
We have started walking the Waterside loop at around 8 am on weekday mornings. We start at Lewisville and Waterside Estates Circle and make our way around towards the bridge, so anyone is welcome to meet us along the way. Give me a call if you have questions or need more details!!!
Como Activar Una Tarjeta De Paypal
2 years ago


4 comments:
Hey!
I just wanted to thank you for the invite the other night... I know I was babbling like an idiot, and probably sounded mildly insane...but please call again if you ladies are doing something. (And we did end up going to dinner with friends...) Sorry for the confusing response, but thank you for the invite!
See you Sunday!
Do you even know exactly how long this loop is?
Sounds like fun--perhaps I will join you once school gets out. Jen, the loop is approx 2 miles.
Ditto for me on what Court said about when school gets out. Aaron doesn't get on the bus until after 8am, and Em doesn't leave until after he does, soooo I like to make good and sure they get out the door.. the count is on though, yay! Then we can go to the pool afterward :)
Post a Comment