"I'm not easily offended. You'd have to literally yank a donut out of my hand to offend me!"
-Liz Pabst, 2009 Richmond Ward Memorial Day Breakfast
I heart you, Liz!
Como Activar Una Tarjeta De Paypal
2 years ago
Damien and I met in 2001 at the Arizona State Student Athlete Center study hall. We've been married since June 1, 2004 and welcomed Kason Michael Niko on March 11, 2010 and cannot imagine life without him! We also have two beautiful beagle puppies. We live in Richmond, Texas, near Houston.
"I'm not easily offended. You'd have to literally yank a donut out of my hand to offend me!"
-Liz Pabst, 2009 Richmond Ward Memorial Day Breakfast
I heart you, Liz!
7 comments:
Ha ha!
I think I've done that. ;)
And since I witnessed this great conversation...my other favorite part was from you, "So is that a challenge?"
Ha ha ha- I forgot I asked her that! I was thinking about her saying that all day and just cracking up. I HAD to share. :)
I heart you too Janae! And I really would only get offended if said donut was of the buttermilk variety. That would mean war!
And if someone thinks you're older than you are, right???
check out my blog for a buttermilk recipe.
Post a Comment